personal growth, and
healthy living for the
individual, family, and
Who we are:
The CATG Behavioral Health Program provides professional, confidential, and culturally appropriate mental health and substance abuse services. Through a varitey of services the program promotes healing, personal growth, and healthy living for the individual, family, and community.
What we do:
The steadfast commitment of the Behavioral Health Program team continually works to develop culturally appropriate treatment options for the CATG communities.
CATG Behavioral Health Program services include:
- Alcohol assessments for self-referral and court-mandated clients
- Individual Counseling including support services and after-care counseling for family members and individuals following residential treatment center discharge
- Prevention education to communities and schools and after school activities
- Behavioral Health Aide rotation to villages
- Help for victims of domestic abuse and sexual assault